At GoHealth, we provide innovative technology solutions for the future of health care. So far, weve helped millions of people access affordable health care. And now were looking toward the future: We want to revolutionize the health care industry. There's no doubt that health reform will continue to change our business. As millions more consumers enter the market looking for health care, we'll be here to help them find it.
Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast500, Crains Fast 50, Top 100 Digital Companies, and 101 Best Places to Work, GoHealth continues to attract the best in the business. With award-winning technology specialists, savvy project managers, customer-focused sales people, creative marketing professionals, and countless other vital team members, our business keeps growing because were all passionate about what we do.
At GoHealth, it's our employees who drive our success, which is why we understand the importance of corporate culture. We encourage a casual dress code to help everyone feel comfortable, and our corporate benefits are unparalleled. When you join #TeamGoHealth, youll receive unlimited vacation days, flex Fridays, subsidized gym memberships, and most importantly, unlimited career growth opportunities.
To continue the aggressive growth plans of our sales team, we are seeking a Sales Strategy Associate to support the efforts of our Business Development team in selling GoHealth products and services to our enterprise clientele. This individual will work closely with our sales leadership and will be responsible for Market research, creating marketing materials, doing competitive intelligence research and analysis, and other activities relating to new client acquisition. This is a high impact role where you will be interacting with high level insurance executives from current and prospective GoHealth clients as well working across multiple departments and levels within GoHealth.
- Assist the department in the preparation of sales materials for client meetings
- Help with client segmentation and opportunity analysis
- Play a key role in the creation of RFPs
- Assist with creation and deployment of marketing campaigns for multiple products, programs and services
- Coordinate the production of various sales materials, including whitepapers, collateral, advertisements, presentations, emails, press releases, etc.
- Assistance with tracking and reporting all pertinent market intelligence and data
- Bachelors degree in required, MBA preferred
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in a sales, marketing and/or strategy role
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proactive, sales driven mentality with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and see multiple, simultaneous projects through to successful completion
- Social media marketing experience a plus
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.