One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense┬ an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense┬ subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and Best Of lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. Weve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 SMU 100 list, and were also recently named to the 2016 Best Companies to Work for in Texas list, the fourth time weve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.Job Description
One Technologies is seeking for highly innovative and motivated Senior Systems Engineer to join out IT Operations team. The successful candidate must be proficient to provide technical expertise in IT infrastructure engineering using industry best practices.
- Provide technical solution to infrastructure performance optimizations and incidents that is not limited to architecture, implementing and support Domain Controller/Active Directory, physical and virtual servers, database servers and high performance storage solution.
- Maintain health of data centers.
- Collaborate with other technology team and vendor in ensuring core infrastructure has business continuity plan and capacity to provide high performance and scalable environment to host applications.
- Design, implement and maintain effective backup solutions.
- Provide day to day support by responding to alerts or detected incidents, provide IT services to others in the organization that are not limited to systems or server access, server build and allocation of disk space as required.
- Collaborate with other team member to perform servers patching and maintenance.
- Products support.
- Evaluate hardware and software purchases that related to supported areas as required.
- Participate in data center fail-over exercise.
- Maintain integrity and security of servers and systems by develop and adhere to secure systems policies and other standards.
- Create and maintain IT Operations cookbooks and other documentations.
Provide technical support for 24 x 7 on call upon rotation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 10 years of server administrations experience in corporate environment.
- Must have working experience on physical clusters, VMWare ESXi, SAN, NAS, Windows servers and Red Hat Linux. Experience with Windows server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 will be mandatory.
- Extensive experience in develop and implement secure server policies in Active Directory based on CIS benchmark.
- Good understanding on database clustering is a plus.
- Hands on storage management experience with HPE 3PAR SAN or Dell Compellent solutions are highly desired.
- Sound understanding of Backup Exec or other backup solution.
- Experience with F5 or other load balancer technology. Hands on experience with SSL certificates management.
- Knowledge in Akamai or other web contents caching.
- Good experience with enterprise monitoring tools. Systems Center Operations Manager or SCOM is a plus.
- Good knowledge on network protocol.
- Ability to automate support flow with PowerShell scripting is highly desired.
- Knowledge with IIS7 and above.
- Must have experience managing environments that are PCI-compliant
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud solution is preferred
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.