ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery¬ , Otis Spunkmeyer¬ , and Oakrun Farm Bakery¬ . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers‚€™ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
ARYZTA Americas operates one of the largest specialty bakery businesses servicing all major customers in the retail, foodservice, QSR and convenience store channels.
The Americas Structure includes five operating Business Units: Brazil, Canada, Brand, US Specialty Bakery and US Consumer Foods, which are serviced by five Americas Central Support Functions covering areas such as Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, HR, Legal, IT, Finance Shared Services, Procurement, Category Management, and Commercialization.
The Manager, Business Development will collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop strategies on the sale and disposal of various foods, as well as identifying and developing new outlets to maximize sales and revenue.
- Serve as primary contact for Customers, Brokers and Distributors.
- Serve as expert on assigned customers, understanding the customer, and how to execute this ARYZTA initiative.
- Provide leadership in driving distribution and sales growth on identified foods.
- Work with Planning, Finance and other stakeholders to identify opportunities and maximize total company return from at risk inventory
- Collaborate with Management team to develop plans.
- Work with internal team to implement the plan to achieve goals as outlined.
- Prioritize business/sales objectives to deliver maximum revenue.
- Lead & participate in presentations, negotiations, and sales meetings with key external & internal stakeholders.
- Develop lasting relationships with existing customers, and create new relationships.
- 2-5 years min. sales experience in a senior sales role on a regional or national basis.
- College/University degree required.
- Strong track-record of proven success in a sales environment.
- Experience in Food and Bakery industry a plus
- Experience with Obsolete, Slow Moving and At Risk inventory a definite plus
- Broker/Distributor experience required
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and target-focused environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation, & relationship building abilities.
- Strategic, resourceful, & creative individual who is a proven hands-on sales leader that thrives in a team environment.
- Flexible personality and able to regularly transition between high-level, strategic work and detailed, tactical work.
- General understanding of food/beverage/other foodservice companies.
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE)
Typical Work Schedule: M-F 8:00-5:00